Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 20% off
Indications: General Qi Stagnation and blockages of the channels; In Chinese medicine, proper lymph flow relies on the free flow of Qi through the channels. As Qi stagnates, fluids stagnate; these fluids then heat up and become more thick and can create phlegm nodules. This is an important formula for "Toxic Heat" build up in the body and supporting the Wei Qi (immune) according to Chinese medicine.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine. Because this formula is quite cold, it is best to combine it with Restore the Middle Way formula for long-term use.
Scrophularia spp. herb - xuan shen - certified organic
Galium aparine herb - chu yang yang - certified organic
Arctium lappa root - niu bang gen ben - certified organic
Ascophyllum nodosum herb - kun bu - certified organic
Ocimum basilicum herb - lo le - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Plantago laceolata herb - yi cao - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Echinacea purpurea herb and root - certified organic
Trifolium pretense herb and flower - san ye cao - certified organic
Eupatorium purpureum root - pei lan - certified organic
Rumex crispus root - suan mo cao - certified organic
Taraxacum officinalis root - pu gong ying - certified organic
Quantity-4 oz./114 gr. - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down:
- Scrophularia herb, xuan shen, or figwort is a cool herb traditionally used to clear metabolic toxins and fluid congestion.
- Galium aparine herb, chu yang yang, or cleavers alters the fluid environment and balance of the body and encourages the free flow of Qi and lymph.
- Prunella vulgaris herb, xia ku cao, selfheal, or heal-all is a bitter cold herb that resolves toxicosis and removes fluid congestion that may result in inflammation and infection.
- Arctium lappa root, niu bang gen ben, or burdock is employed in cases of fluid congestion resulting in swelling or damp accumulations, especially of glands. Burdock is able to eliminate, restore, and normalize a multitude of body actions.
- Ascophyllum nodosum herb, kun bu, or kelp is especially important in dissolving damp deposits and nodules. It regulates, nourishes, and restores on many levels while clearing toxic accumulations. Kelp is important in removing metabolic and environmental waste, and in stimulating lymph circulation.
- Ocimum basilicum herb, lo le, or basil is a warm herb helping to balance the cool nature of many of the detoxifying herbs in this formula that clears Dampness and stimulates lymph circulation and breaks up Qi Stagnation.
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit, xiao hu xiang, or fennel seed is another warming herb that improves the digestibility of the formula and clears pathogenic Phlegm from the channels.
- Plantago laceolata herb, yi cao, or plantain is an important herb for removing Toxic Heat and lymph congestion and is a foremost Damp-Heat clearing remedy.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow is a sweet demulcent-type herb that promotes the absorption and digestibility of the formula. Marshmallow root is also valuable in this formula for its ability to clear Damp-Heat.
- Echinacea purpurea herb and root is a popular herb used for External Wind-Heat invasion, but the traditional Native American uses also included echinacea as an important herb for resolving Toxic-Heat as with snake or spider bites; this is largely due to the fact that it stimulates lymph flow.
- Trifolium pretense herb and flower, san ye cao, or red clover is an important herb for dissolving deposits and resolving toxicities. It has restoring, nourishing, and soothing qualities.
- Eupatorium purpureum root, ei lan, or gravel root resolves toxicosis and drains fluid congestion.
- Rumex crispus root, suan mo cao, or yellow dock removes lymph congestion while clearing Damp-Heat accumulations.
- Taraxacum officinalis root, pu gong ying, or dandelion promotes detoxification and clears toxic Damp-Heat.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.