Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 20% off
Herbal Supplement Formula
Indications: Shen Disturbances, Heart Heat, Liver Attacking the Heart. Adaptogenic and nervine-type herbs have traditionally been used to normalize the stress response to life's challenges. Because stressors cannot always be eliminated in life, your ability to adapt to stressors well can have a huge impact on your overall health and wellness as stress has been linked to every chronic disease known. Adaptogenic herbs have also been used to help address stress from changes in weather, stress from moving, or changes of environment.
Related Article: Learn how Chinese medicine addresses stress
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Withania somnifera root - ashwaganda - certified organic
Acanthopanax senticosus root - wu jia pi -certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare seed - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Schisandra chinensis fruit - wu wei zi - certified organic
Prunella vulgaris herb - xia ku cao - certified organic
Lavender officinalis flower - xun yi cao – certified organic
Melissa officinalis herb - níng méng you cao - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Avena sativa herb - yan mai cao - certified organic
Quantity-120 Grams - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Herb Formula Powders
Bottle lasts about a month
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: None
Quantity: 500 mg per capsule
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Directions: Take 2 capsules 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down
- Withania somnifera root, or ashwaganda is an Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb that is protective and regenerative to the nervous system with calming qualities for the mind while rejuvenating to the body.
- Acanthopanax senticosus root, wu jia pi, or eleuthro (formerly Siberian ginseng) is in a class of herbs called "adaptogens" used to better adapt to emotional and environmental stressors.
- Foeniculum vulgare seed, xiao hu xiang, or fennel seed nourishes the Liver and promotes digestibility of formula.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit, or wu wei zi
- Prunella vulgaris herb, xia ku cao, or selfheal sooths Liver-Heat.
- Lavender officinalis flower, or xun yi cao "calms the Spirit" according to Chinese medicine and relieves Heart Qi constraints.
- Melissa officinalis herb, níng méng you cao, or lemon balm sooths and restores nerves, promotes clear thinking, Calms the Spirit, and breaks up Heart Qi constraints.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow aids with the absorption of formula.
- Avena sativa herb, yan mai cao, or oat straw is a sweet, warm herb that is neuro-restorative, neuro-nourishing, and neuro-harmonizing.
"Adaptogens exert a stress-protective effect by modulation of expression of molecular chaperones." Panossian A1, Wikman G, Kaur P, Asea A. Phytomedicine. 2009 Jun;16(6-7):617-22.
doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2008.12.003. Epub 2009 Feb 1.
"An alternative treatment for anxiety: a systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)." Pratte MA1, Nanavati KB, Young V, Morley CP. J Altern Complement Med. 2014 Dec;20(12):901-8. doi: 10.1089/acm.2014.0177.
"Inhibitory effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus extracts on amyloid beta(25-35)-induced neuritic atrophy and synaptic loss." Tohda C1, Ichimura M, Bai Y, Tanaka K, Zhu S, Komatsu K.
J Pharmacol Sci. 2008 Jul;107(3):329-39. Epub 2008 Jul 8.
"Ashwagandha for anxiety disorders." Andrade C. World J Biol Psychiatry. 2009;10(4 Pt 2):686 -7. doi: 10.1080/15622970902792365.
"The effect of eight weeks of supplementation with Eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance capacity and metabolism in human." Kuo J1, Chen KW, Cheng IS, Tsai PH, Lu YJ, Lee NY. Chin J Physiol. 2010 Apr 30;53(2):105-11.
"A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy ff an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera." Andrade C1, Aswath A, Chaturvedi SK, Srinivasa M, Raguram R. Indian J Psychiatry. 2000 Jul;42(3):295-301.
"Neuropeptide Y stimulation as primary target for preventive measures of maladaptative cardiovascular reactions in occupational chronic stress exposure." Ciumasu-Rîmbu M1, Popa L, Vulpoi C. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2012 Jul-Sep;116(3):790-3.
"Evaluation of molecular chaperons Hsp72 and neuropeptide Y as characteristic markers of adaptogenic activity of plant extracts." Asea A1, Kaur P, Panossian A, Wikman KG.Phytomedicine. 2013 Nov 15;20(14):1323-9. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2013.07.001. Epub 2013 Aug
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.