Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get 10% off
Liver Qi Stagnation
Ageless Herbs Exclusive Proprietary Herbal Supplement Formula
Indications: Liver Qi Stagnation, Liver Heat, Impedment of the Liver Energy, Qi Stagnation. Free and Easy Wanderer is used to moderate Liver Qi Stagnation and soothe Liver energy according to TCM. In Chinese medicine, the Liver can have a strong effect on other Organ Systems, and thus have an effect on all aspects of health. To clear Liver Fire indicated by Liver Toxins, look to our Peaceful Warrior formula.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to Chinese medicine, not western medicine.
Related Articles: The symptoms and causes of Liver Qi Stagnation
Bupleurum chinense root - chai hu - certified organic
Paeonia lactiflora root - bai shao - certified organic
Silybum marianum seed - nai ji zi - certified organic
Rumex crispus root - suan mo cao - certified organic
Urtica dioica herb - qian ma cao - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare seed - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Polygonum multiflorum root - he shou wu - certified organic
Medico sativa herb - mu xu cao - certified organic
Citrus aurantium peel - zhi shi - certified organic
Angelica sinensis root - dang gui – certified organic
Mentha spp. herb - bo he - certified organic
Quantity-120 Grams - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Herb Formula Powders
Bottle lasts about a month
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: None
Quantity: 500 mg per capsule
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Directions: Take 2 capsules 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down:
- Bupleurum chinense root, or chai hu is one of the most popular herbs in Chinese medicine for relieving Liver Qi constraints often accompanied by rib pain or discomfort, easy anger, emotional outbursts, gynecological disorders, sleep problems, or digestive issues. Because the Liver tends to overact and attack other organ systems when it is out of balance, it is often one of the root causes for a large variety of disease patterns.
- Paeonia lactiflora root, white peony root, or bai shao is a nourishing herb that softens overactive Liver energy and soothes emotional frustrations. It is especially helpful when the Liver overacts on the Spleen and causes digestive disorders such as IBS, Chrones, and Diverticulitis as it also supports the Spleen energetic organ system in TCM. As a highly nutritive herb, white peony also builds Blood and preserves Yin.
- Silybum marianum seed, milk thistle seed, or nai ji zi is used to re-enforce Liver Yin and to protect the liver from toxins. Milk thistle also has a "softening" action on the Liver in metabolic degenerative conditions such as fatty liver, chronic hepatitis, alcoholism that lead to Cirrhosis.
- Rumex crispus root, yellow dock root, or suan mo cao is a gentle giant among cooling Liver herbs that work to detoxify the liver and rectify Liver Qi Stagnation. As a single herb, it is invaluable in addressing jaundice, especially in infants and children who cannot tolerate stronger liver detoxing herbs.
- Urtica dioica herb, nettle herb, or qian ma cao is a highly nutritious herb with a cool nature that fortifies Liver Yin and Blood.
- Foeniculum vulgare seed, fennel seed, or xiao hu xiang is an anise scented herb used in Chinese medicine to regulate the smooth flow of Qi throughout the body, spread congested Liver Qi, and break up Qi Stagnation of the Liver channel which traverses the sexual organs and ribs. This herb also aids in the easy digestion of this formula.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow root nourishes Liver Yin and aids in the absorption of this formula.
- Polygonum multiflorum root, fo-ti, or he shou wu helps to build Liver Blood, expels Wind from the skin, and relieves Fire Toxins sometimes resulting in rashes and skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, or acne.
- Medico sativa herb, alfalfa, or mu xu cao is a cool-neutral herb that is especially nourishing for Liver Yin and contains a multitude of microminerals. Alfalfa leaf protects and softens the Liver while assisting in building Liver Blood.
- Citrus aurantium peel, bitter orange, or zhi shi belongs to a special classification of Chinese herbs that regulate the Qi; it not only breaks up Liver Qi Stagnation, but also directs Qi downward. This is especially helpful as the Liver will often create Heat that rises inappropriately when Liver Qi Constraints persist.
- Angelica sinensis root, or dang gui nourishes Liver Blood.
- Mentha spp. herb, or bo he encourages the free flow of Liver Qi and disperses Wind-Heat resulting from Liver Fire rising.
What's in a Name?
In Chinese medicine, the Wood Element allows us to bend and adapt easily to life's changes and challenges, and yet gives us courage to overcome and allows us to be a Free and Easy Wanderer. This is not the patent Chinese herb formula Xiao Yao Wan, as it is an exclusive Ageless Herbs Formula that has been modified to include herbs that could be sourced as certified organic only.