Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 20% off
Related Article: Learn how Chinese medicine addresses infertility
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Rubus idaeus herb - fu pen cao - certified organic
Polygonum multiflorum root - he shou wu - certified organic
Codonopsis pilosula root - dang shen - certified organic
Rehmannia glutinosa prepared root - shu di huang - certified organic
Paeonia lactiflora root - bai shao - certified organic
Ganoderma lucidum fungus - ling zhi - reishi - certified organic
Asparagus racemosus root - shatavari - certified organic
Morus albus fruit - sang shen - certified organic
Epimedium spp. herb - yin yang huo - certified organic
Ligustrum lucidum fruit - nu zhen zi - certified organic
Ascophyllum nodosum herb - kun bu- certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare seed - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Quantity-4 oz./114 gr. - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down:
- Rubus idaeus herb, fu pen cao, or raspberry leaf is well known in western herbal medicine as a uterine tonic that helps to ready the body for pregnancy. It restores reproductive Qi for women who find themselves struggling with infertility due to depletion. It is astringing and cool in nature.
- Polygonum multiflorum root, he shou wu, or fo ti is a restorative tonic for the Liver and Kidney organ systems, which are the two main energetic systems responsible for reproduction according to Chinese medicine.
- Codonopsis pilosula root, or dang shen, is a chief Qi tonic and works in this formula to re-enforce Spleen Qi and to help restore a woman's vitality so that she can "hold" a pregnancy.
- Rehmannia glutinosa prepared root, or shu di huang, is a chief Kidney tonic herb. Miscarriages and infertility issues, especially in women who are in there late thirties or early forties who are trying to conceive, are typically due largely to Kidney deficiency. Rehmannia is also a great Blood building herb helping to nourish the mother-to-be.
- Paeonia lactiflora root, bai shao, or white peony root is a bitter herb that helps to soothe the Liver, normalize menstruation, and build Blood.
- Ganoderma lucidum fungus, ling zhi, or reishi mushroom is an excellent adaptogenic tonic herb that helps to give a woman the resilient qualities that will be needed to successfully conceive and carry a baby to term.
- Asparagus racemosus root, or shatavari is a favorite Ayurvedic herb that works to normalize menstrual cycles and to balance hormones to help ready a woman for pregnancy.
- Morus albus fruit, sang shen, or white mulberry fruit is another herbal Blood tonic. Building Blood and nourishing the body is an important aspect of reproduction in TCM.
- Epimedium spp. herb, yin yang huo, or horny goat weed is another excellent Kidney Yang tonic that helps to allow for a successful expression of reproduction by allowing for ovulation.
- Ligustrum lucidum fruit, nu zhen zi , or privet fruit is an excellent Liver and Kidney tonic that helps to nourish the qualities that lead to conception and successful pregnancies.
- Ascophyllum nodosum herb, kun bu, or seaweed is packed with important micro-nutrients and minerals to strengthen a woman's body.
- Foeniculum vulgare seed, xiao hu xiang, or fennel seed helps to soothe the Liver and helps the digestibility of this herbal formula.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow root works to increase the absorption of this herbal fertility formula.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.