|Back ordered 10-6 due to move|
Ageless Herbs Kidney Yang Tonic
Indications: Kidney Yang Deficiency, Coldness
Related Articles: Learn how this is not a stimulant, rather a Yang Tonic that is used to build Kidney Yang energy. This formula naturally increases your metabolism by stoking your internal fire with warming herbs and addresses adrenal deficiencies.
It is best to read the Yin Yang article to better understand Deficient Heat signs when using a Yang Tonic.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Rehmannia glutinosa root - shu di huang prepared - certified organic
Cordyceps sinensis – shen nong - certified organic
Ligustrum lucidum seed - nu zhen zi fruit - certified organic
Polygonum multiflorum root - he shou wu - certified organic
Trigonella foenum seed - hu lu ba - certified organic
Aframomum melegueta seed - certified organic
Cinnamomum cassia bark - rou gui - certified organic
Ascophyllum nodosum herb - kun bu - certified organic
Epimedium koreanum herb - yin yang huo - certified organic
Ganoderma lucidum fungus - ling zhi - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Bottle lasts about a month
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: None
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women. It is contraindicated in pregnancy. This formula should be used with caution ast explained here: incases of Yin Deficiency, especially with Yin Deficient-type hypertension as explained here. As always, check with your doctor before starting any new diet, excercise, or supplements program.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders Link located on our FAQ's Page linked at the top of the website page.
Formula Break Down:
- Rehmannia glutinosa root, or shu di huang is a classic Kidney tonic herb cooked in rice wine. It is actually a non-toxic foxglove variety that has beautiful pinkish-purple blooms. It is only a slightly warming herb, but is especially useful as it augments the Essence; not an easy thing to do. It both tonifies and preserves Essence and Blood.
- Ligustrum lucidum seed, privet fruit, or nu zhen zi is a neutral Kidney tonic that also augments Liver Yin. It is a nice Yin tonic used in this formula to support the Yang herbs. It is often used with tinnitus and dizziness, lower back weakness or pain, hair loss or premature graying of the hair as these are all symptoms of Kidney Deficiency.
- Polygonum multiflorum root, for ti, or he shou wu is a slightly warming herb that addresses both Kidney and Liver Deficiencies and is a classic herb for hair loss and premature greying of the hair.
- Trigonella foenum seed, fenugreek seed, or hu lu ba actually warms the Kidneys and disperses Cold. It is especially helpful with cold sensations of the lower back or stomach.
- Aframomum melegueta seed, or grains of paradise are not classified as a tonic herb, but are a support spice in this formula with warming qualities that are related to increased metabolism and ginger-like qualities that aid in the digestibility of this formula, expels cold, and rescues collapsed Yang.
- Cinnamomum cassia bark, cinnamon bark or rou gui is a hot herb that strengthens Yang and warms the Kidneys. Cinnamon is an important herb for alleviating pain associated with Cold in the acupuncture channels and weakness of the four limbs due to cold and debility. It is used as a directional herb in this formula, leading the warmth back to the Kidneys, or Yang source of the body. It is also beneficial with Kidney Yang Deficient breathing problems which may include asthma or COPD because cinnamon fortifies the Kidneys' ability to "grasp the breath" upon inhalation.
- Ascophyllum nodosum herb, kun bu, or kelp is a support herb with an abundance of micro-minerals that benefit the kidneys and is a main herb used with edema associated with Kidney Deficiency.
- Epimedium koreanum herb, horny goat weed, or yin yang huo is a warming Kidney tonic herb that is used not only for male impotence, but also Kidney Yang symptoms such as frequent urination, lower back soreness and pain, coldness of the lower back, tinnitus, and dizziness. It is also helpful with joint pain or cramps of the hands and feet associated with Damp-Cold.
- Ganoderma lucidum fungus, reishi mushroom, or ling zhi is a Kidney Qi tonic employed in cases of adrenal fatigue and is popular in longevity formulas and immune support.
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit, fennel seed, or xiao hu xiang is warm in nature and fragrant with licorice flavored essential oils that aid in the digestibility of this formula.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.