2 oz. | 60 ML
- Metal Element Insufficiencies
- Damp Accumulations of the Respiratory System
Make suction cupping therapy more effective and help lessen the appearance of cupping marks. This solution is used on the chest and upper back at the level of the lungs. The herbs and essential oils infused in this Cupping Solution supports respiratory organs and resolves phlegm when present. The Cupping Solution also creates an improved suction cupping treatment overall.
- How to Use Suction Cupping Therapy for Wellness
- Aroma Acupressure Point Protocols for Lung Health Support
- Metal Element of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Directions for use: Apply to areas where cups are being applied. Rub in and leave on skin following cupping ideally. Shake before use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Aqueous/Alcohol Infusion of Scutellaria (Huang qin), Perilla Seed, Xanthi, Fang Feng, Essential oils: Peppermint, Oreganp, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Thyme, Litsea, Cajeput, Camphor, Polysorbate 20 (Derived from coconut oil), Olive Oil, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Viola tricolor (violet) hydrosol water, Glycerin, Calanthe Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Apple Stemcell, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mentha Spicata Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Do not use suction cupping over broken skin, bone fractures, and/or sites of deep vein thrombosis, excessive dry or cracked skin, psoriasis, open wounds or ulcers, fractured bones or dislocated joints, or tumors
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.