Indications: Shen disturbances, "Heart Heat" or agitation. This formula contains calming "nervine"-type herbs. In Chinese medicine, the Heart houses the mind during sleep; sleep disorders are often a sign of "Heart Heat" according to TCM. This formula helps calms the mind, and soothes the Heart energetic organ system. This natural herb blend encourages relaxation leading to normal sound sleep, or to utilize during stressful times.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Schisandra chinensis fruit - wu wei zi fruit - certified organic
Scutellaria latiflora herb - certified organic
Prunella vulgaris herb - certified organic
Lavender officinalis flower - xun yi hua cao - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare seed - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Verbena hastata herb - ma pien cao - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Matricaria recutita flower - yang gan ju hua - certified organic
Leonorus cardiaca herb - certified organic
Lactuca virosa herb - certified organic
Avena sativa herb - milky oat tops herb - mai cao - certified organic
Melissa officinalis herb - meng you gao cao - certified organic
Herbal Teapill General Information
Quantity-4 oz./114 gr. - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day, or take 8-24 teapills just before bedtime, or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down
- Schisandra chinensis fruit, or wu wei zi fruit is an ancient Chinese herbal tonic used for wellness, longevity, and to calm the Shen according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Scutellaria latiflora herb, or skullcap is a western nervine herb that is gentle but very calming; it should not be confused with the Chinese herb scutellaria that is used much differently.
- Rosa spp.centifolia flower, rose, or mei kuei hua is a common flower used to calm the Shen, or mind in TCM.
- Prunella vulgaris herb, heal-all, self-heal, or xia ku cao soothes Liver Fire and overactive Liver energies that attack the Heart and cause emotional upset and insomnia.
- Lavender officinalis, lavender flowers, or xun yi hua cao is well known for its calming properties and is a common western herb used to help calm and relax.
- Foeniculum vulgare seed, fennel seed, or xiao hu xiang benefits the Liver and improves the digestibility of this formula.
- Verbena hastata herb, blue vervain, or ma pien cao is a western herb used to release emotional constraints that are deep seeded and long standing so that the mind can be calm.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow builds Yin
- Matricaria recutita flower - yang gan ju hua - certified organic
- Leonorus cardiaca herb - certified organic
- Avena sativa herb - mai cao - certified organic
- Melissa officinalis herb - meng you gao cao - certified organic