Ageless Herbs Lymph Drainage
Indications: General Qi Stagnation and blockages of the channels; In Chinese medicine, proper lymph flow relies on the free flow of Qi through the channels. As Qi stagnates, fluids stagnate; these fluids then heat up and become more thick and can create phlegm nodules. This is an important formula for "Toxic Heat" build up in the body and supporting the Wei Qi (immune) according to Chinese medicine.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine. Because this formula is quite cold, it is best to combine it with Restore the Middle Way formula for long-term use.
Scrophularia spp. herb - xuan shen - certified organic
Galium aparine herb - chu yang yang - certified organic
Arctium lappa root - niu bang gen ben - certified organic
Ascophyllum nodosum herb - kun bu - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Plantago herb - Che Qian Cao - certified organic
Ocimum basilicum herb - lou le - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Eupatorium purpureum root - pei lan - certified organic
Rumex crispus root - suan mo cao - certified organic
Taraxacum officinalis herb - pu gong ying - certified organic
Herbal Powder General Information
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Bottle lasts about a month
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: None
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formula Break Down
- Scrophularia herb, xuan shen, or figwort is a cool herb traditionally used to clear metabolic toxins and fluid congestion.
- Galium aparine herb, chu yang yang, or cleavers alters the fluid environment and balance of the body and encourages the free flow of Qi and lymph.
- Arctium lappa root, niu bang gen ben, or burdock is employed in cases of fluid congestion resulting in swelling or damp accumulations, especially of glands. Burdock is able to eliminate, restore, and normalize a multitude of body actions.
- Ascophyllum nodosum herb, kun bu, or kelp is especially important in dissolving damp deposits and nodules. It regulates, nourishes, and restores on many levels while clearing toxic accumulations. Kelp is important in removing metabolic and environmental waste, and in stimulating lymph circulation.
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit, xiao hu xiang, or fennel seed is another warming herb that improves the digestibility of the formula and clears pathogenic Phlegm from the channels.
- Plantago laceolata herb, yi cao, or plantain is an important herb for removing Toxic Heat and lymph congestion and is a foremost Damp-Heat clearing remedy.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow is a sweet demulcent-type herb that promotes the absorption and digestibility of the formula. Marshmallow root is also valuable in this formula for its ability to clear Damp-Heat.
- Eupatorium purpureum root, ei lan, or gravel root resolves toxicosis and drains fluid congestion.
- Rumex crispus root, suan mo cao, or yellow dock removes lymph congestion while clearing Damp-Heat accumulations.
- Taraxacum officinalis root, pu gong ying, or dandelion promotes detoxification and clears toxic Damp-Heat.