2 oz. 58 ml.
Circulate Cupping Solution
Make suction cupping therapy more effective and help lessen the appearance of cupping marks. The herbs and essential oils infused in this Cupping Solution target Blood and Qi congestion anywhere in the body. The Cupping Solution also creates an improved suction cupping treatment overall.
Directions for use: Apply to skin before adhering suction cups
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Viola tricolor (violet) hydrosol water*, Water and Glycerin and Calanthe Discolor Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Glycerin (and) Lecithin, Polysorbate 20 (Derived from coconut oil), Essential oils of: Rosemary, Basil, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Fennel Seed, Cypress, Grapefruit, Cedar, Lemon, Green Mandarine, Aqueous/alcohol extract of Nut Grass Root, Lovage Root, Club Moss Herb, Sweet Gum Fruit, Red Peony Root, Red Sage Root, Vaccaria Seeds, Dong Quai Root, Fang Feng Root, Aucklandia, Mulberry Twig, Sweet Gum Fruit, Myrrh Gum, Angelica Pubescens, Peach Seeds, Arnica Flowers, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mentha Spicata Herb, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara, and less than 1% Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Shake before using
- For external use only
- Do not use suction cupping over broken skin, bone fractures, and/or sites of deep vein thrombosis, excessive dry or cracked skin, psoriasis, open wounds or ulcers, fractured bones or dislocated joints, or tumors
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
Note: Always seek emergency medical care following a serious traumatic injury!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.