100% All-Natural Organic Ingredients!
Canine herbal supplement containing 100% natural organic powdered herbs that tonify Qi and resolves Internal Dampness or skin issues with weeping sores. On an emotional level, this remedy would be used when dogs pace due to worry or obsessively lick skin due to emotional stress. This formula addresses the inability to absorb nutrients, digestion and digestive disorders, or a lack of appetite.
Chinese Medical Indications:
- Qi Deficiency
- Internal Dampness
Add 1/2 gram herbs per 10 pounds daily (i.e. a 40 pound dog would receive 2 grams of herbs per day per herb formula) to fresh liver or peanut butter to make in to a High Value Dog Treat-Recipe Here
Certified Organic Ingredients:
Astragalus spp. root - huang qi
Angelica sinensis root - dang gui
Coix lacryma-jobi – yi yi ren
Crataegus monogyna fruit - shan zha
Paeonia lactiflora root - bai shao
Dioscorea villosa - shan yao
- No Corn Wheat or Soy
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Made in the USA
- Not intended for nursing or pregnant dogs without the recommendation of your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breastfeeding has not been proven.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In the case of accidental overdose, contact your local veterinarian or health care provider immediately.
- Administer during or after dog has eaten to reduce gastrointestinal upset.
- If animal' condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and contact your veterinarian.
- An exam from a veterinarian is recommended before using this product.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.