2 oz. | 60 ML
- Blood & Qi Stagnation
- Weakness Due to Aging & Essence Depletion
Make suction cupping therapy more effective and help lessen the appearance of cupping marks. The herbs and essential oils infused in this Cupping Solution increasing the circulation of Blood and Qi to the lower back. The Cupping Solution also creates an improved suction cupping treatment overall and helps to reinforce the Kidney Qi.
- How to Use Suction Cupping Therapy for Wellness and Pain
- Aroma Acu-Therapy Protocols for Trauma, Injuries, and Pain
Directions for Use: Apply to areas where cups are being applied. Rub in and leave on skin following cupping ideally. Shake before use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Aqueous/Alcohol Infusion of Nettle Root, Black Cohosh Root, Nut Grass Root, Lovage Root, Club Moss Herb, Cinnamon Twig, Sweet Gum Fruit, Red Peony Root, Red Sage Root, Vaccaria Seeds, Dong Quai Root, Fang Feng Root, Aucklandia, Mulberry Twig, Myrrh Gum, Angelica Pubescens, Peach Seeds, Essential oils: Peppermint, Cinnamon, Ginger, Camphor, Clove, Rosemary, Star Anise, Polysorbate 20 (Derived from coconut oil), Olive Oil, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Viola tricolor (violet) hydrosol water, Glycerin, Calanthe Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Apple Stemcell, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mentha Spicata Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Do not use suction cupping over broken skin, bone fractures, and/or sites of deep vein thrombosis, excessive dry or cracked skin, psoriasis, open wounds or ulcers, fractured bones or dislocated joints, or tumors
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
Note: Always seek emergency medical care following a serious traumatic injury!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.