|Back ordered 10-6 due to move|
Hair Loss Factors
Indications: Kidney Deficiency, Blood Deficiency-Stagnation. Chinese medicine has long understood the benefits of nourishing Kidney Tonic Herbs and Blood Tonics for health and beauty; these ancient herbs nourish the hair and skin from within.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Related Article: Learn how Chinese medicine addresses hair loss and premature graying of hair
Polygonum multiflorum root - he shou wu - certified organic
Morus albus fruit - sang shen - certifed organic
Ascophyllum nodosum herb - kung bu - certified organic
Ganoderma lucidum fungus - ling zhi - reishi - certifed organic
Schisandra chinensis fruit - wu wei zi - certified organic
Ligustrum lucidum fruit - nu zhen zi - certified organic
Urtica dioica root - qian ma - certified organic
Salvia miltiorrhiza root - dan shen - certified organic
Angelica sinensis root - dang gui - certified organic
Urtica dioica herb - qian ma cao - certified organic
Rehmannia glutinosa prepared root- - shu di huang - certified organic
Sesame Indicum seed - hei zhi ma - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare seed - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Quantity-4 oz./114 gr. - Approximately 1000 teapills
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down:
- Polygonum multiflorum root, fo ti, or he shou wu is a tonic herb that benefits the Kidneys and Liver energetic organ systems. He shu wu, the Chinese name of the herb translates to "black-haired Mr. He and demonstrates the long-standing use of this herb for graying hair and hair loss. Fo-ti also nourishes Blood, and abundant Blood is necessary for maintaining healthy vibrant skin and hair according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Morus albus fruit, white mulberry, or sang shen is classified as a Blood tonic also.
- Ascophyllum nodosum herb, kelp, or kung bu contains large quantities of micro-minerals that are easily depleted by stress; mineral deficieny is common with hair loss and thinning of the hair.
- Ganoderma lucidum fungus, reishi mushroom, or ling zhi is a rejuvination and longevity herb. Since the hair and skin are a reflection of the body's inner health and vitality, nourishing wellness tonics are key in maintaining lush, vibrant skin and hair according to TCM.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit, or is a famous ancient Chinese herb used by royalty to enhance beauty and longevity as it is a Kidney tonic the preserves and stabilizes Essence.
- Ligustrum lucidum fruit - nu zhen zi is a common Kidney Yin tonic herb that nourishes the Kidney and Liver energetic organ systems.
- Urtica dioica root, nettle root, or qian ma is thought to stop hair loss in aging men and women because of its' impact on hormonal imbalances and by blocking DHT production and by freeing up testosterone in the body, but conclusive studies have not been performed.
- Salvia miltiorrhiza root, red sage root, or dan shen is a "Blood mover" in Chinese herbalism; it is said that new Blood cannot be produced unless Blood Stagnation is resolved. Nourishing Blood must also circulate freely to the scalp for hair to flourish.
- Angelica sinensis root, or dang gui build Blood and moves Blood that nourishes hair and skin.
- Urtica dioica herb, nettle leaf, or qian ma cao contains micro-minerals important for maintaining healthy hair growth.
- Rehmannia glutinosa prepared root, or shu di huang is a fundamental Kidney tonic herb.
- Sesame Indicum seed, or hei zhi ma nourishes Kidney Yin, Blood, and Liver Yin.
- Foeniculum vulgare seed, fennel seed, or xiao hu xiang warm the Kidneys and improves the digestibility of this herbal formula.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.