Sage Mountain - Ageless Herbs Wellness Tonic
Related Articles: Learn how these most dignified Chinese Tonic Herbs sustain wellness, promote longevity, and support all major Organ Systems according to Chinese medicine and how this classification of herbs called Tonics, or "Superior Herbs", have been used to promote a long, healthy, vibrant life for thousands of years. Chinese Tonic Herbs are taken over a longer period of time than "General Herbs" that are used for acute conditions. This formulas supports the Three Treasures (Shen, Qi, and Jing).
Ganoderma lucidum fungus - ling zhi - certified organic
Codonopsis pilosula root - dang shen - certified organic
Polygonum multiflorum root - he shou wu - certified organic
Morus albus fruit - sang shen - certified organic
Schisandra chinensis fruit - wu wei zi frui t- certified organic
Astragalus spp. root - huang qi - certified organic
Ocimum tenuiflorum herb - sheng zi su - certified organic
Rehmannia glutinosa - shu di huang prepared root - certified organic
Bacopa monnieri herb - brahmi - certified organic
Olea europaea herb - gan lan shu cao - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Herbal Powder General Information
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Bottle lasts about a month
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Please note that 1 gram is generally a bit less than 1/4 teaspoon for most formulas, however, the only true way to measure a gram is by weight.
Other Ingredients: None
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formula Break Down:
- Ganoderma lucidum fungus, reishi mushroom, or ling zhi has been a revered wellness tonic herb used since ancient Taoist times in Asia. It is sometimes referred to as the "mushroom of immortality" because it is often viewed as a "cure-all". In recent times it has been employed as an agent combating immune disorders, cardiovascular diseases, stress and anxiety disorders, and inflammation.
- Codonopsis pilosula root, or dang shen benefits the Spleen and Lung energetic organ system. It is a sweet nutritive root that builds Qi and vitality.
- Polygonum multiflorum root, fo ti, or he shou wu benefits the Kidney and Liver energetic system while building Blood and nourishing the body.
- Morus albus fruit, white mulberry, or sang shen is a nourishing herb that builds Blood in Chinese medicine.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit, or wu wei zi fruit is a long revered superior tonic herb used for longevity and beauty since ancient times in Asia.
- Rhodiola rosea root, or hong jing tian is an adaptogenic tonic from Tibetan medicine to moderate stress responses.
- Astragalus spp. root, or huang qi is a famous Qi tonic known for its immune support potential and has long been used in Chinese medicine to "build flesh" or for regeneration of tissue.
- Ocimum tenuiflorum herb, holy basil leaf, tulsi, or sheng zi su is often seen in Ayurvedic medicine as a nerve and brain tonic, and is used as a stress adaptogen and in cardiovascular diseases.
- Rehmannia glutinosa, or shu di huang prepared root is one of the most common tonic herbs used in Chinese medicine and builds Blood and supports the Kidney energetic system.
- Bacopa monnieri herb, brahmi is a popular brain tonic used in Ayurvedic herbalism for longevity and wellness, but has a long list of benefits and ailments that it is addresses.
- Olea europaea herb, olive leaf, or gan lan shu cao is a western herb gaining popularity as a wellness and cardiac tonic that combats latent pathogens from developing.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow is a Yin tonic herb that combats Stomach Yin Deficiency and improves the absorption of this herbal formula.