White Tiger Return - Ageless Herbs Lung Qi Tonic - Breathing Support
Related Articles: Learn about smoking cessation and repair
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Cordyceps sinensis fungi - dong chong xia cao - certified organic
Codonopsis pilosula root - dang shen - certified organic
Schisandra chinensis fruit - wu wei zi - certified organic
Tussilago farfara herb - kuan dong cao - certified organic
Trigonella foenum seed - hu lu ba - certified organic
Inula helenium root - elecampane - certified organic
Oreganum species herb - niu zhi - certified organic
Thymus vulgaris herb - bai li xiang - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Verbascum thapsis herb - mullein - certified organic
Citrus aurantium peel - zhi shi - certified organic
Nigella sativa seed - Black Seed - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Pimpinella anisum seed - da hui xiang zi - certified organic
Herbal Powder General Information
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Bottle lasts about a month
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Please note that 1 gram is generally a bit less than 1/4 teaspoon for most formulas, however, the only true way to measure a gram is by weight.
Other Ingredients: None
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women. As always, check with your doctor before starting any new diet, exercise, or supplements program.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Formula Break Down:
- Inula helenium root, or elecampane is one of the few SpleenQi and Lung Qi tonic herbs that is native to the United States used to restore Lung health and rebuild vitality.
- Codonopsis pilosula root, or dang shen is a Qi tonic herb used to restore vitality and benefit the Lungs.
- Oreganum species herb, or niu zhi, or oregano leaf is a common spice that has recently gained popularity for its ability to clear fungal infections and bacteria from the body. Oregano benefits the Lungs and reduces phlegm when present. The Lung energetic organ system responds well to aromatic herbal remedies.
- Trigonella foenum seed, hu lu ba, or fenugreek seed is a Kidney tonic herb in Chinese medicine, but is often used as a Lung support herb in western herbal medicine. This is an especially helpful herb for those who have trouble inhaling, as the Kidney energy actually "grasps the Qi" when we breath according to TCM.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit, or wu wei zi is used in Chinese medicine for chronic coughing and wheezing due to deficiencies of the Lungs and Kidneys.
- Tussilago farfara herb, kuan dong cao, or coltsfoot leaf and flower is an excellent Lung herb that has astringing qualities helping to control phlegm, and stops coughing and wheezing by redirecting Qi downward and restoring harmony.
- Thymus vulgaris herb, bai li xiang, or thyme leaf is a common aromatic kitchen spice that benefits the Lungs.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow root is a demulcent herb that aids with all types of coughs, but especially dry coughs and breathing difficulties due to dryness.
- Salvia officinalis herb, sheng cao, or sage leaf is another aromatic astringing herb that is drying for excessive phlegm, and is healing to tissue due to its astringing qualities.
- Verbascum thapsis herb, or mullein leaf is a common western Lung tonic herb that has both astringent and demulcent qualities, benefiting the Lungs and stopping coughing and wheezing due to both Dry and Damp conditions.
- Citrus aurantium peel, zhi shi, or bitter orange is used to help direct the Qi in the correct direction as coughing is seen as Rebellious Qi according to TCM.
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang, or fennel seed aids in the digestibility of this Lung Health formula.
- Pimpinella anisum seed - da hui xiang zi - certified organic
- Olea europaea herb, gan lan cao, or olive leaf has risen in popularity of resent as a general wellness herb, and it benefits the Lungs.