How Can I Get Help with My Self-care Strategy?
Free Online Herbal Evaluation
No sign-up, no emails, no hassles! Just fill out the form and get your results automatically and immediately: Free Online Herb Evaluation Linked Here! (This is simply a guiding tool, and as an automated service cannot be expected to be definitive.)
Custom Herb Prescription-Subscription
Cost of Herbs $149 per month (monthly subscription includes shipping-no international orders)
- 1 months prescription of herbs with custom formula taken as 6 capsules in the morning and 6 capsules in the afternoon, or powder.
- Free shipping-USA only
- Note: Topical remedy and acupressure sticks must be purchased separately.
Cost of evaluation $120 with subscription only (1 time cost is combined with first months prescription of herbs on initial payment)
- Chinese medical diagnostic-treatment strategy overview
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Acupressure prescription (Acu-sticks not included in cost)
- Appropriate topical herbal recommendations (not included in cost)
Dr. Browne will review your personal health information and email a synopsis to you; allow several business days after completing the Google form for her to complete this. This evaluation is more detailed than the free evaluation and asks specific questions about your health concerns which are fully addressed. At the same time, your supplements are being mixed and will be mailed to you. Dr. Browne has formulated with the evaluation in mind. You will not be able to review your prescription prior to shipment. Review the Refund Policy and FAQ's below before contacting us with questions about evaluations.
- Chronic conditions may require many months of herbal therapy.
- This subscription is good for 8 months before you will need to re-evaluate.
- You can cancel the recurring subscription at any time; however, you must cancel the subscription prior to the next month's billing cycle as we have begun making your unique prescription to ship following your automatic payment.
- Your evaluation and recommendations will be emailed to you.
- Your custom herbal supplements will be included with your first shipment. You must purchase topical remedies and acupressure sticks separately.
- This evaluation is does not include open access to advice from Dr. Browne; however, she is happy to respond to one email following the delivery of your evaluation to provide any clarifications needed.
- You will need to complete the online evaluation form within 10 days of receipt or we will have to cancel your profile and issue a refund.
Refund Policy: Because these herbs are custom formulas they cannot be returned. There will be no refund for this service once it has initiated as Dr. Browne has likely spent time on the evaluation from day one. There is no guarantee that the formula provided will agree with you.
Important! Do not sign up for an evaluation if you have allergies, sensitivities, or reactions of any kind to food or herbs. Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- After I used up the herbs, would Dr. Browne prescribe them again or at what stage would I be re-evaluated? Usually, chronic conditions take 6-8 months or so to begin to improve. When your symptoms improve or change dramatically you would request a new evaluation. At that point, you would have to request and pay for a new evaluation.
- How long does the initial process take? Once we receive your forms, allow Dr. Browne one week to review the forms and create the personalized synopsis and diagnosis. Then, we must prepare your custom formula which takes around 2-4 days. The herbs will be shipped by priority mail which takes 2-7 days depending on where you live.
- Are these organic formulas? Dr. Browne mainly works with with organic herbs and your formula will contain 80%+ certified organic ingredients; however, the gelatin capsules are not organic.
- Will Dr. Browne give me a call to chat about details on my consultation and custom formulas? No, Dr. Browne does not provide phone consultations.
- Will my health insurance cover this cost? Sorry, no.