- We have never sold, traded, or rented our mailing list or customer information With regards to your online privacy we only collect the following information:
- When you subscribe to any of our e-mail communications or newsletters, your e-mail address will be stored on a third party server. You may completely remove your name from this by un-subscribing at anytime
- When you add items to your shopping cart a "product identifier" cookie is placed on your computer to remember the items added to your cart so when you come back at a later time they will still be there for about 30 days. We use these cookies to send abandoned cart notifications.
- We monitor our web logs by employing the use of "stat counters" which assist us in determining possible page incompatibilities, dead links, the most useful pages to our customers, and to help us create richer content.
- We do not store information about YOU but rather we track information on the performance of our website, and the only identifiable information recorded is your computers IP address. This tool is solely used to help us improve the content of the site.
- Our promise to you is that we will never sell, dissect, decimate, share, or trade your information. We do not research your buying habits, we do not sell your buying habits, and most of all we do not transfer your online purchasing and personal information onto any other machine. Everything you have given us stays with us.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.