2 oz. | 60 ML
- Blood & Qi Stagnation
- Metabolic Congestion
Make suction cupping therapy more effective and help lessen the appearance of cupping marks. The herbs and essential oils infused in this Cupping Solution penetrate the dermal layer and penetrates the soft tissue while increasing the circulation of Blood and Qi thus improving myofascial decompression therapy. The Cupping Solution also creates an improved suction cupping treatment overall.
- How to Use Suction Cupping Therapy for Wellness and Pain
- Aroma Acu-Therapy Protocols for Trauma, Injuries, and Pain
Directions for Use: Apply to areas of skin with healing scars or stretch marks before adhering suction cups
An Aqueous/Alcohol Infusion in solution of herbs and essential oils.
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Do not use suction cupping over broken skin, bone fractures, and/or sites of deep vein thrombosis, excessive dry or cracked skin, psoriasis, open wounds or ulcers, fractured bones or dislocated joints, or tumors
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.