2 oz. | 60 ML
- Blood & Qi Stagnation
- Spleen Qi Deficiency
Make suction cupping therapy more effective and help lessen the appearance of cupping marks. The herbs and essential oils infused in this Cupping Solution increase the circulation of Blood and Qi and to help improve the tenacity of vessels. It is applied to spider veins. The Cupping Solution also creates an improved suction cupping treatment overall.
Directions for Use: Apply to areas where cups are being applied. Rub in and leave on skin following cupping ideally. Shake before use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), An a Aloe Juice, Aqueous/Alcohol Infusion of Horse Chestnut, White Oak Bark, Gotu Kola, Sanguisorba, Nut Grass Root, Rhubarb root, Gardenia Flower, Sweet Gum Fruit, Red Peony Root, Red Sage Root, Vaccaria Seeds, Tree Peony Root Bark, Fang Feng Root, Willow Bark, Mulbery Twig, Black Cohosh Root, Myrrh Gum, Yarrow Leaf and Flower, Peach Seeds, Essential oils: Geranium, Lemon, Cypress, Lavender, Lemon Grass, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Polysorbate 20 (Derived from coconut oil), Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Viola tricolor (violet) hydrosol water, Glycerin, Calanthe Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Apple Stemcell, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mentha Spicata Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use suction cupping over broken skin, bone fractures, and/or sites of deep vein thrombosis, excessive dry or cracked skin, psoriasis, open wounds or ulcers, fractured bones or dislocated joints, or tumors
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
Note: Cupping over varicose veins is contraindicated!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.