10 oz. | 296 ML
- Shen Disturbances
- Liver Attacking Heart
Light a candle and turn out the lights! You will be lulled to sleep by pleasing essential oil aromas wafting from your evening foot soak This all-natural therapeutic herbal remedy helps to calm the mind and body to ready yourself for peaceful sleep patterns. In Chinese medicine, these nervine-type botanical remedies are said to Calm the Shen.
- How Chinese Medicine Addresses Sleep Issues
- Acupressure Points for Insomnia
- Symptoms of Liver Qi Stagnation
- Shen, or Mind, in Chinese Medicine Explained
Directions for use: Dissolve 1 tablespoon of mix in hot water and add to basin of warm water. Soak feet for 20-30 minutes.
Himalayan Pink/Course Salt Blended with:
|Olea Europaea||Gan Lan You||Organic EVOO|
|Cera Alba||Feng La||Organic Beeswax|
|Berberis vulgaris||San Ke Zhen||Barberry|
|Scutellaria lateriflora||Mei Zhou Huang Qin Cao||Skullcap|
|Lactuca virosa||Ye Sheng Wo Ju Cao||Wild Lettuce|
|Polygoni Multiflori||Shou wu teng||Fo Ti Stem|
|Plantago major||Yi Cao||Plaintain Leaf|
|Concha Margaritaferae Usta||Zhen Zhu Mu||Mother of Pearl|
|Lavandula||Yun Yin Cao You||Lavender Flower Essential Oil|
|Citrus bergamia||Bergamot essential oil|
|Cinnamomum Camphora||Ho Sho You||Howood Essential Oil|
|Cedrus altantica||Xue Song You||Cedarwood Atlas essential oil|
|Citrus Tangerina Immatura||Chen Pi You||Green Mandarin Essential Oil|
|Origanum majorana||Niu Zhi Shu Cao You||Marjoram Essential Oil|
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.