Natural Healing Affirmations
Affirmations are a powerful tool in any healing regiment. Record these affirmations in your own voice, and play them back when you are about to go to sleep; or simply repeat them to yourself several times per day. If these affirmations do not serve your needs, you can think of more affirmations that apply to you.
Related Article: Free Online Guided Qi Gong Meditation
- I deserve to be happy!
- I am beautiful!
- I deserve love!
- I can be healthy!
- I am welcomed into this world with love!
- I am resilient, calm and cheerful!
- My inner fire is overcoming all obstacles!
- I respond with trust and openness to each moment!
- I am free from past hurt and ready to meet my future!
- I have the courage and strength to enjoy my life and move forward, whatever may come!
- I am filled with the magic and splendor of life!
- I eagerly anticipate each new day with curiosity!
- I create the opportunities I need to fulfill my life’s work!
- I remain centered and focused during intense stimulation!
- I take practical steps now to realize my vision!
- I am serene and fully aware in all my senses!
- I let go of perfectionism and thoroughly enjoy myself here and now!
- I learn to love myself fully and others freely!
- I rise, like a phoenix from the ashes!
- I free myself from the past and take actions that reflect my life purpose!
- I open my mind to my inherently spiritual nature!
- I create intimate relationships that fulfill my deepest desire!
- I act, and feel my power!
- My true sense of self grows as power and humility unite with me!
- The sun is shining within me!
- I open my heart to feel and express the abundant love of the universe!
- I release tension in mind and body, and flow with the river of time!
- I have all the protection I need to re-create my life according to my own personal ideals!
- I think, speak, and act with confidence in my ability!
- I relate to the material world with integrity!
- I take responsibility for my emotions and act from my better nature!
- As I sensitize myself to my own sexual healing, I find balance and personal fulfillment!
- I bring focus and clarity to every aspect of my life!
- I live in balance as I create radiant health!
- Love from a greater source will restore me to wholeness!
- I draw strength from the spirit to accomplish my tasks!
- From the stability of peace I gently release past shocks!
- I am rooted in the divine order!
- I awaken the self-healing power within me!
- I face my inner darkness protected by a benevolent higher power!
- Rooted in nature, I use my strength flexibly and wisely!
- I grasp life fully willingly facing pleasure and pain!
- I free myself from all restrictions with renewed energy!
- I am flexible and adaptable, I am supported by life!
Kaufman JA. Nature, Mind, and Medicine: A Model for Mind-Body Healing. Explore (NY). 2018 Jul-Aug;14(4):268-276. doi: 10.1016/j.explore.2018.01.001. Epub 2018 Apr 27. PMID: 29891437.
Carlson LE, Zelinski E, Toivonen K, Flynn M, Qureshi M, Piedalue KA, Grant R. Mind-Body Therapies in Cancer: What Is the Latest Evidence? Curr Oncol Rep. 2017 Aug 18;19(10):67. doi: 10.1007/s11912-017-0626-1. PMID: 28822063.
Bower JE, Irwin MR. Mind-body therapies and control of inflammatory biology: A descriptive review. Brain Behav Immun. 2016 Jan;51:1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2015.06.012. Epub 2015 Jun 23. PMID: 26116436; PMCID: PMC4679419.
Morgan N, Irwin MR, Chung M, Wang C. The effects of mind-body therapies on the immune system: meta-analysis. PLoS One. 2014;9(7):e100903.
Thomsen DK, Mehlsen MY, Hokland M, Viidik A, Olesen F, Avlund K, Munk K, Zachariae R. Negative thoughts and health: associations among rumination, immunity, and health care utilization in a young and elderly sample. Psychosom Med. 2004 May-Jun;66(3):363-71. doi: 10.1097/01.psy.0000127688.44363.fb. PMID: 15184696.
Segerstrom SC, Miller GE. Psychological stress and the human immune system: a meta-analytic study of 30 years of inquiry. Psychol Bull. 2004 Jul;130(4):601-30. doi: 10.1037/0033-2909.130.4.601. PMID: 15250815; PMCID: PMC1361287.
Claire Eaglesona, Sarra Hayesb, Andrew Mathewsac, Gemma Permand, Colette R.Hirsch. The power of positive thinking: Pathological worry is reduced by thought replacement in Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Behavior Research and Therapy. Volume 78, March 2016, Pages 13-18.