4 oz. | 120 ML
- Yang Deficiency
Warming essential oils are included in this formula that increases Yang energy. This formula is appropriate for those who lack warmth in their body or who are yang Deficient. This formula can also be used on the lower abdomen for women with Cold Uterus or Cold in the Lower Jiao (abdomen) leading to gynecological issues.
- Yang Deficiency Explained
- Self-acupressure Points for Kidney Yang Deficiency
- Yin-Yang Theory of Chinese Medicine
Directions for Use: Apply to mid-back kidney area 1-2 x per day.
|Olea Europaea||Gan Lan You||Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Cera alba||Feng la||Organic Beeswax|
|Cinnamomum Cassia||Rou Gui You||Cinnamon Essential Oil|
|Mentha spp.||Bo He||Menthol Crystals|
|Myristica fragrams||Rou Dou Kou You||Nutmeg Essential Oil|
|Eugenia caryophyllata||Ding Xiang You||Clove Bud Essential Oil|
|Cinnamomum camphora||Zhang Nao You||Camphor essential oil|
|llicium verum||Ba Jiao Hui Xiang You||Star Anise Essential Oil|
|Foeniculum vulgare||Xiao Hu Xiang You||Fennel Essential Oil|
|Zingiber officinale||Gan Jiang You||Ginger Essential Oil|
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women and infants
- Contraindicated for those with high blood pressure or extreme Yin Deficiency
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.