4 oz. | 120 ML
- Yang Deficiency
Warming essential oils are included in this formula that increases Yang energy. This formula is appropriate for those who lack warmth in their body or who are yang Deficient. This formula can also be used on the lower abdomen for women with Cold Uterus or Cold in the Lower Jiao (abdomen) leading to gynecological issues.
- Yang Deficiency Explained
- Self-acupressure Points for Kidney Yang Deficiency
- Yin-Yang Theory of Chinese Medicine
Directions for Use: Apply to mid-back kidney area 1-2 x per day.
|Olea Europaea||Gan Lan You||Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Cera alba||Feng la||Organic Beeswax|
|Cinnamomum Cassia||Rou Gui You||Cinnamon Essential Oil|
|Mentha spp.||Bo He||Menthol Crystals|
|Myristica fragrams||Rou Dou Kou You||Nutmeg Essential Oil|
|Eugenia caryophyllata||Ding Xiang You||Clove Bud Essential Oil|
|Cinnamomum camphora||Zhang Nao You||Camphor essential oil|
|llicium verum||Ba Jiao Hui Xiang You||Star Anise Essential Oil|
|Foeniculum vulgare||Xiao Hu Xiang You||Fennel Essential Oil|
|Zingiber officinale||Gan Jiang You||Ginger Essential Oil|
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.