Essential Oils for Kidney-Bladder Channel Acupressure Points
All Natural! 100% Pure Essential Oils!
.15 oz./4.25 gr.
This convenient, time-saving Aroma Acu-stick® solid roll-up contains pure essential oils that activate acupuncture-acupressure points on the Kidney and Bladder Meridians. Apply to acupressure points listed below to initiate emotional and physical balancing. Contains pure essential oils that address psychological issues associated with the Water Element of Chinese medicine such as lack of willpower, lack of awe, anxiety, and irrational fears leading to panic attacks. This blend activates acupressure points that assist with issues such as low virility and infertility as well as other Kidney energetic attributes such as premature aging. Used along the Bladder channel for back pain and leg pain.
Directions: apply 1-3x per day to indicated points.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy Scientific Studies
- Acupressure Directions and Video
- Water Element of Chinese Medicine,
- How Chinese Medicine Addresses Anxiety
Related Aroma Acupoints:
- Acupressure Point Kidney 1
- Acupressure Point Kidney 3
- Acupressure Point Kidney 6
- Acupressure Point Kidney 7
- Acupressure Point Bladder 60
- Acupressure Point Bladder 62
|Gan Lan You-||Olea europaea||(Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Feng La-||Cera alba||(Organic Beeswax)|
|Mi Die Xiang You-||Rosmarinus officinalis||(Rosemary Essential Oil)|
|Rou Gui You-||Cinnamomum cassia||(Cinnamon Essential Oil)|
|Cheng Pi You-||Citrus × sinensis||(Orange Essential Oil)|
|Gan Jiang You-||Zingiber officinale||(Ginger Root Essential Oil)|
|Tian Zhu Kui You-||Pelargonium graveolens||(Geranium Essential Oil)|
|Juniperus virginiana||(Cedar Essential Oil)|
|Bai Shu You-||Cupressus semprevirens||(Cypress Essential Oil)|
|Ho Sho You-||Cinnamomum camphora||(Howood Essential Oil)|
|Bai Li Xiang You-||Thymus vulgarus||(Thyme Essential Oil)|
|Salvia sclarea||(Clary Sage Essential Oil)|
|Dong Lu You||Gaultheria procumbens||(Wintergreen Essential Oil)|
Contains 18% Pure Essential Oils by Volume! 81% Organic Ingredients!
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.