2 oz./75 gr.
- Qi Stagnation
- Blood Stagnation
- Internal Dampness
This natural herbal topical dit da jow is used for aches and stiffness of the knee from a chronic old injury. It can also be used for knee weakness or aching due to Internal Dampness lodged in the joints and tendons. This would possibly manifest as early to later stages of arthritis in the joints and spine that worsens with cold wet weather. Additionally, one my have a heavy feeling in the body or limbs indicating Dampness. This type of knee pain would improve with the application of heat to the knees. This particular formula contains very warm botanical remedies that specifically target the knees and dry pathogenic Dampness from the body and prevent Phlegm accumulations in the joint.
Additionally, knee pain and weakness is an indication of
- Self-acupressure Points for Knee Problems
- How Self-care Chinese Medicine Resolves Knee Pain
- Kidney Deficiency
- Dampness Due to Spleen Qi Deficiency.
Directions for use: Apply this formula 2-3 times per day to the knee(s).
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women and infants
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.