Main Stomach Channel Location Description
• Stomach 1 is located between the eyeball and the infraorbital ridge
• Continues laterally to pass around the corner of the mouth
• Runs posteriorly following the angle of the mandible and ascends the
ear and hairline
• Descends the mammillary line through the chest and then more medially in the abdominal area down to the pelvis area
• It continues to descent the anterior aspect of the leg and foot, ending
on the lateral side of the 2nd toe
Related Pain Syndromes: Chest pain, abdominal pain, and pain
anywhere along the channel and the lateral aspects of the leg and foot
Commonly Used Points of the Stomach Channel with Video and Specific Locations
Apply the Earth Element Aroma Acu-Therapy Stick® to activate points along the Stomach Channel!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.