Essential Oils for Spleen-Stomach Channel Aroma-Acupressure Points
All Natural! 100% Pure Essential Oils! 81%+ Certified Organic Ingredients!
.15 oz./4.25 gr.
This convenient, time saving solid Aroma Acu-stick® roll-up contains pure essential oils that activate acupuncture-acupressure points along the Spleen and Stomach Meridians which are assigned to the Earth Element in Chinese medicine. Apply the Earth Element stick to appropriate acupressure points listed below to initiate physical and emotional balancing. Use this natural self-care remedy with or without pressure on acupuncture points to invoke this ancient healing method. Many of the points along the Spleen and Stomach Channel address digestive issues. Apply to acu-points above, below, and at the site of trauma for pain relief that has occurred along the Stomach or Spleen Channels. Contains pure essential oils intended to balance emotions related to the Earth Element such as worry, overthinking, and lack of empathy.
Directions for Use: Apply to indicated points 1-3x per day.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy Scientific Studies
- Acupressure Directions and Video
- Earth Element in Chinese Medicine
- Spleen Qi Deficiency
Related Aroma Acupoints:
- Acupressure Point Stomach 3
- Acupressure Point Stomach 36
- Acupressure Point Stomach 37
- Acupressure Point Stomach 38
- Acupressure Point Stomach 40
- Acupressure Point Stomach 44
- Acupressure Point Spleen 3
- Acupressure Point Spleen 4
- Acupressure Point Spleen 6
- Acupressure Point Spleen 9
- Acupressure Point Spleen 10
|Gan Lan You-||Olea europaea||(Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Feng La-||Cera alba||(Organic Beeswax)|
|Xiang Cai Zi You-||Coriandrum sativum||(Coriander Seed Essential Oil)|
|Xiao Hu Xiang-||Foeniculum vulgare||(Fennel Seed Essential Oil)|
|Gan Ju You-||Citrus tangerina||(Tangerine Essential Oil)|
|Gan Jiang You-||Zingiber officinale||(Ginger Root Essential Oil)|
|Rou Dou Kou You-||Myristica fragrams||(Nutmeg Essential Oil)|
|Lo Le Cao You-||Ocimum basilicum||(Sweet Basil Essential Oil)|
|Pu Tao You-||Citrus paradisi||(Grapefruit Essential Oil)|
|May Chang Yao-||Litsea cubeba||(Litsea Essential Oil)|
|Cymbopogon spp.||(Lemongrass Essential Oil)|
|Bai Shu You-||Cupressus semprevirens||(Cypress Essential Oil)|
|Mo Yao-||Commiphora myrrha||(Myrrh Gum Essential Oil)|
Contains 18% Pure Essential Oils by Volume! 81%+ Organic Ingredients!
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.