Essential Oils for Liver-Gallbladder Acupressure Channel Points
All Natural! 100% Pure Essential Oils!
.15 oz./4.25 gr.
This convenient, time-save solid Aroma Acu-stick® roll-up contains pure essential oils that activate acupuncture acupressure points on the Liver and Gallbladder Meridians. Apply to the acupressure points listed below to initiate emotional and physical healing. Pure essential oils work to alleviate emotional constraints leading to depression, anger and frustration as well as physical maladies associated with the Wood Element imbalances according to Chinese medicine such as menstrual disorders and poor sleep patterns. Use points above, below, and at the site of pain for relief. Acupressure sticks are able to activate the points with or without pressure applied
Directions: apply 1-3x per day.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy Scientific Studies
- Acupressure Directions and Video
- Wood Element of Chinese Medicine
- Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Aroma Acupoints:
- Acupressure Point Liver 2
- Acupressure Point Liver 3
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 1
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 14
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 34
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 40
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 41
|Gan Lan You-||Olea europaea||(Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Feng La-||Cera alba||(Organic Beeswax)|
|Yun Yin Cao You-||Lavandula||(Lavender Flower Essential Oil)|
|Ning Meng You-||Citrus × limon||(Lemon Essential Oil)|
|Citrus bergamia||(Bergamot Essential Oil)|
|Pu Tao You-||Citrus paradisi||(Grapefruit Essential Oil)|
|Cymbopogon spp.||(Lemongrass Essential Oil)|
|May Chang Yao-||Litsea cubeba||(Litsea Essential Oil)|
|Mi Die Xiang You-||Rosmarinus officinalis||(Rosemary Essential Oil)|
|Chen Pi You-||Citrus tangerina immatura||(Green Mandarin Essential Oil)|
|Zhang Nao You-||Cinnamomum camphora||(Camphor Essential Oil)|
|Yang Su Cao-||Salvia officinalis||(Sage Essential Oil)|
|Lo Le Cao You-||Ocimum basilicum||(Sweet Basil Essential Oil)|
Contains 18% Essential Oils by Volume! 81%+ Organic Ingredients!
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.