2 oz. | 60 ML
- Yang Deficiency
Natural herbs and pure essential oils that break up and dry up phlegm nodules nodules are included in this remedy for Damp-Cold nodules that appear as soft fluid-filled accumulations under the skin.
- How Chinese Medicine Resolves Cysts
- Acupressure Points to Remove Cysts
- Kidney Yang Deficiency
- Internal Dampness in Chinese Medicine
- Qi Stagnation in Chinese Medicine
Note: For cysts that are inflamed, hot, or red, look to our Cyst #2 Remedy linked here!
Directions for Use: Apply to affected area 2-3 x per day.
|Olea Europaea||Gan Lan You||Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Cera alba||Feng la||Organic Beeswax|
|Mentha piperita||Bo He||Organic Menthol Crystals|
|Citrus paradisi||Pu Tao You||Grapefruit Essential Oil|
|Cinnamomum Cassia||Rou Gui You||Cinnamon Essential Oil|
|Coriandrum Sativum||Xiang Cai Zi You||Coriander Seed Essential Oil|
|Eugenia caryophyllata||Ding Xiang You||Clove Bud Essential Oil|
|Salvia officinalis||Yang Su Cao||Sage|
|Bulnesia sarmientoi||Guaic Wood Essential Oil|
|Nian Tu||Fuller's Earth Clay|
|Coix Lacryma||Yi Yi Ren||Job's Tears|
|Ascophyllum nodosum||Kun Bu||Kelp Powder|
|Phytolacca Americana||Shang Lu||Poke Root|
|Zanthoxylum clavaherculis||Prickly Ash Bark|
|Stellaria Media||Fan Lou Cao||Chickweed|
|Plantago major||Yi Cao||Plantain Leaf|
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.