91% Organic! 2.65 oz./75 gr.
- Blood and Qi Stagnation of the Gallbladder Channel
- Wood Element Imbalance
This natural herbal therapeutic dit da jow is used for sciatic aches and strains located in the buttock/hip area, possibly with discomfort or tightness radiating down the outside of the leg to the outside of the foot. The acupuncture meridian that traverses this very specific area is called the Gallbladder acupuncture channel. This cream contains botanicals that specifically increase the flow of Qi, thus eliminating pain, along the Gallbladder channel.
- Self-acupressure Points for Sciatica
- Alleviating Sciatic Pain Using Chinese Medicine
- Wood Element of Chinese Medicine
- Causes of Pain in Chinese Medicine
Directions for use: Apply this formula 2-3 times per day to the areas of pain.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women and infants
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Contra-indicated for those on blood thinning medication or who have a bleeding disorder
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.