Essential Oils-Acupressure for Head Aches
All-Natural! 100% Pure Essential Oils! 81%+ Certified Organic Ingredients!
.15 oz./4.25 gr.
This handy roll-up solid Aroma Acu-stick® contains essential oils that activate acupressure-acupuncture points used to ease head pain. Apply to acupressure points such as the temple area, forehead, eyebrows, base of skull, anywhere there is pressure and head pain to activate point and initiate physical balancing. In Chinese medicine head pain is often due to "Liver Yang Rising" through the Gallbladder (GB) acupuncture channel and the associated Acu-Sticks® to the points listed below would also be applied to clear blocks of the GB channel allowing for the smooth flow of Qi and alleviation of pain.
Directions: apply 1-3 per day.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy Scientific Studies
- Acupressure Directions and Video
- How Chinese Medicine Relieves Headaches
Related Aroma Acupoints:
- Acupressure Point Large Intestine 4
- Acupressure Point Bladder 62
- Acupressure Point Liver 2
- Acupressure Point Liver 3
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 1
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 14
- Acupressure Point Gallbladder 41
- Acupressure Point Yin Tang
- Acupressure Point Tai Yang
|Gan Lan You-||Olea europaea||(Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Feng La-||Cera alba||(Organic Beeswax)|
|Yun Yin Cao You-||Lavandula||(Lavender Flower Essential Oil)|
|Bo He You-||Mentha spp.||(Peppermint Essential Oil)|
|Niu Zhi Shu Cao You-||Origanum majorana||(Marjoram Essential Oil)|
|Cymbopogon martinii||(Palmarosa Essential Oil)|
|Cymbopogon spp.||(Lemongrass Essential Oil)|
|Mi Die Xiang You-||Rosmarinus officinalis||(Rosemary Essential Oil)|
|Chen Pi You-||Citrus tangerina immatura||(Green Mandarin Essential Oil)|
|Gan Ju You-||Citrus tangerina||(Tangerine Essential Oil)|
|Zhang Nao You-||Cinnamomum camphora||(Camphor Essential Oil)|
|Dong Lu You||Gaultheria procumbens||(Wintergreen Essential Oil)|
|Bulnesia sarmientoi||(Guaic Wood Essential Oil)|
Contains 18% Pure Essential Oils by Volume! 81%+ Organic Ingredients!
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.