Large Intestine Channel
Main Large Intestine (LI) Channel Location Description
• Starts at the end of the radial side of the index finger at LI 1
• Continues superiorly on the hand passing between the 1st and 2nd metacarpal bones and continues to the wrist
• Ascends the posterior margin of the forearm along the radius
• Continues posteriorly and medially over the shoulder to the cervical
• Travels up the neck and ends at the lateral border of the ala nasi
Apply the Metal Element Aroma Acu-Therapy Stick® to activate points along the Large Intestine Channel!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.