Essential Oils for Lung-Large Intestine Channel Aroma Acupressure Points
All-Natural! 100% Pure Essential Oils!
.15 oz./4.25 gr.
The essential oils in this handy, time-saving Aroma Acu-stick® roll-up solid activates acupuncture-acupressure points on the Lung Channel and the Large Intestine Meridians listed below. It can be applied with or without pressure for effective self care that initiate emotional and physical balancing. Many of the points along both Channels help to normalize the respiratory system including the sinuses. Addresses issues associated with Metal Element Imbalances including unresolved grief and sadness, lack of spiritual connection or growth, digestive issues, poor personal boundaries, and low self-worth. This remedy can be used on, above, or below areas of pain or trauma on acupuncture points on the Lung and Large Intestine Channels for pain relief.
Directions for Use: Apply 1-3x per day to indicated acupressure points.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy Scientific Studies
- Acupressure Directions and Video
- Metal Element of Chinese Medicine
- Lung Health in Chinese Medicine
Related Aroma Acupoints:
- Acupressure Point Lung 1
- Acupressure Point Lung 7
- Acupressure Point Lung 9
- Acupressure Point Lung 10
- Acupressure Point Large Intestine 4
- Acupressure Point Large Intestine 10
- Acupressure Point Large Intestine 11
- Acupressure Point Large Intestine 20
|Gan Lan You-||Olea europaea||(Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Feng La-||Cera alba||(Organic Beeswax)|
|Cheng Pi You-||Citrus × sinensis||(Orange Essential Oil)|
|Rou Gui You-||Cinnamomum cassia||(Cinnamon Essential Oil)|
|Bai Shu You-||Cupressus semprevirens||(Cypress Essential Oil)|
|May Chang Yao-||Litsea cubeba||(Litsea Essential Oil)|
|Melaleuca viridiflora||(Niaouli Essential Oil)|
|Citrus bergamia||(Bergamot Essential Oil)|
|Bai Qian Ceng You-||Melaleuca leucadendra||(Cajeput Essential Oil)|
|Xue Song You-||Cedrus altantica||(Cedarwood-Atlas Essential Oil)|
|Ho Sho You-||Cinnamomum camphora||(Howood Essential Oil)|
|Bai Li Xiang You-||Thymus vulgarus||(Thyme Essential Oil)|
|Gan Jiang You-||Zingiber officinale||(Ginger Root Essential Oil)|
|Rou Dou Kou You-||Myristica fragrams||(Nutmeg Essential Oil)|
|Nui Zhi Cao||Origanum vulgare||(Oregano Essential Oil)|
Contains 18% Pure Essential Oils by Volume! 81% Organic Ingredients!
May contain food allergens: those with food allergies or food/herb intolerances should not procure Ageless Herbs® products. Processed in a facility that also processes one or more of these substances: peanuts, soy, wheat, sesame seeds, tree nuts or other possible allergens.
- For external use only
- Contra-indicated for those with sensitives to herbs and essential oils, or those with very sensitive skin and related reactions
- Contra-indicated for pregnant or nursing women, infants, and children under 12 years
- Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Can stain fabrics/surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.