Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 20% off
Ageless Herbs Wind-Bi Healthy Joints
Herbal Supplement Formula
Indications: Wind-Bi, Blood and Qi Stagnation in the the joints, Damp Heat affecting the joints, and Phlegm coagulating in the joints. This formula contains herbs that specifically target the tendons.
Note: Organs mentioned are energetic organ systems according to TCM, not western medicine.
Related Article: Causes of Arthritis in Chinese Medicine
Curcuma spp. rhizome - jiang huang - certified organic
Angelica sinensis root - dang gui – certified organic
Citrus aurantium peel - zhi shi - certified organic
Trigonella foenum seed - hu lu ba - certified organic
Epimedium koreanum herb - yin yang huo - certified organic
Foeniculum vulgare fruit - xiao hu xiang - certified organic
Filipendula ulmaria herb - meadowsweet - certified organic
Boswellia carterii resin - ru xiang - certified organic
Salvia officinalis herb - sheng cao - certified organic
Althaea officinalis root - marshmallow - certified organic
Quantity-120 Grams - Approximately 1000 teapills
Serving Size: 8 Teapills
Servings Per Container: 125
Bottle lasts about 5 weeks
Directions: Take 8 teapills 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: 30% Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
Herb Formula Powders
Serving Size:1 gram
Servings Per Container: 100
Bottle lasts about a month
Directions: Take 1 gram 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: None
Quantity: 500 mg per capsule
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Directions: Take 2 capsules 3X per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules
Warning: This formula has not been evaluated for use in pregnant or nursing women.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Store in a cool dry place 56-82ºF.
More about tea pills and powders
Formula Break Down:
- Curcuma spp. rhizome, turmeric root, or jiang huang breaks up Blood stagnation which leads to pain; relieves Liver Qi Stagnation, as the joints are governed by the Wood Element; is indicated with inflammation anywhere in the body.
- Angelica sinensis root, or dang gui moves Blood and stops pain due to Blood Stasis, is used to reduce swelling in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and builds Blood that necessary to nourish the tendons.
- Citrus aurantium peel, bitter orange, or zhi shi regulates Liver Qi.
- Trigonella foenum seed, fenugreek, or hu lu ba disperses Cold and Damp conditions indicated by a worsening of pain and stiffness with cold and wet weather.
- Commiphora mukul gum, or guggul is an ancient gum resin used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine for joint stiffness. We will likely discontinue including this herb in this formula in the future batches because it has recently come to our attention that guggul has become a threatened species from overharvesting.
- Epimedium koreanum herb, horny goat weed, or yin yang huo
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit, fennel seed, or xiao hu xiang is a warming herb that aids in the free flow of Qi throughout the body by resolving Liver Qi Stagnation, and alleviates pain due to Cold.
- Filipendula ulmaria herb, or meadowsweet contains salicylic acid and was the original herb that the ingredient making aspirin was derived, or synthesized from; however, in this natural form it does not cause stomach problems, and is actually used for digestive issues.
- Boswellia carterii resin, frankincense or ru xiang is a classic herbal remedy in TCM that alleviates Qi and Blood Stagnation leading to pain, especially with Wind Damp pain, swelling or rigidity that is so common with joint pain.
- Salvia officinalis herb, garden sage, or sheng cao resolves Internal Dampness that causes Qi Stagnation at the joints and cramps and reinforces Qi in cases of Deficiency. Sage works to break up Liver congestion, and the Liver relates to the joints and tendons in Chinese medicine.
- Althaea officinalis root, or marshmallow is used in this formula to increase the absorption of the other herbs and addresses inflammation throughout the body.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.